Dr. Tarik Alsulimani
Founder & CEO
Dr. Tarik a highly accomplished management consulting professional with over 30 years of experience and a proven track record of success spanning all aspects of organization development and HR management. Passionate about quality of service and achieving professional excellence with a proven ability to deliver coordinated, cohesive and innovative organizational development solutions.
Dr. Tarik authored close to a 100 research papers and currently writing the first book on “The New Era of Human Resources in Saudi Arabia”.
- Doctorate in Information Systems (with honors), The George Washington University, Washington D.C. (USA)
- Master of Science (with honors) in two Specializations: Computer Systems Applications and the other in Information Systems, The American University, Washington D.C. (USA)
- Stanford University Executive Strategic Human Resources Program, Stanford University, (USA)
- Graduate Certificate in Computer Systems Application, The American University, (USA)
- Graduate Programs in Project Management, Planning and Technology, George Washington University, Washington, DC. (USA)
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering Technology Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona (USA).
Fahad a people focus and result driven consulting professional with over 25 years of operations, human resource management, training, organization development, change management & consulting experience & a Certified Executive Coach. Have served in local & multinational companies across GCC, MENA & ASIA Region.
Fahad has provided services in industries including but not limited to Information Technology, Software Development, Defense & Aerospace, Textiles, Business Process Outsourcing, Financial Advisory, Building & Construction, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical.
- MBA-HR & General Management, Lahore University Business School UOL, Pakistan
- Certified Executive Coach Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching, USA
- CHRDP – Certified Human Resource Development Professional, Sir Syed University, Pakistan
- CPHRC – Certified Professional in HRM, IHRME Inc. USA
- CPTP – Certified Psychometric Test Professional
- CPCD – Certified Performance and Competency Developer, Middle Earth HR, CAMI, Dubai, UAE
- CIC – Certified Psychometric Assessor, InnerMatrix, UK
Muhammad Fahad Khan
Change Management Consulting (CMC) is a specialized consulting firm offers full-service Organization Development and Human Resource solutions serving companies in the region.
At CMC, we bring balance to all the organizations that we serve by offering expert Management Excellence Consultancy oversight and state-of-the-art advice for both Government and Private sector organizations.
With more than 40 years of combined experience in the business, our management consulting services include Organization Development, Business Excellence and outsourced and interim HR management.
We go above and beyond customer expectation providing true business transformation and HR solutions that will drive your business forward on the promise of being a true partner with our clients.
CMC is also affiliated with specialized firms in the world in order to expand or expertise which will reflect on our dedicated services to your organization in delivering robust HR strategic practices specifically tailored to your needs.
If your organization is in need of complete organization development, human resources outsourcing or consulting on individual organization excellence-related projects, or you are looking to develop your business, contact CMC today and we will be happy to sit down with you to discuss your needs.
To be the preferred organization development and HR partner contributing to the success of every organization each time.
Making CMC a leading consulting firm in the region by providing high-quality business solutions to our clients.
Why Choose Us
At CMC, we offer our clients with flexible and customized organization development and HR solutions, so corporations and their management can focus on their core business, thereby reducing cost and improve productivity and efficiency through: